As one of the most influential comprehensive security vendors, Venustech has provided not only secure and reliable information security products, but also various types of security services for customers in the past 20 years.
As one of the main security service types provided by Venustech, penetration testing relies on Venustech's ADLab (discovering a total of 184 CVE vulnerabilities and ranking No. 1 in Asia) and post-doctoral workstation's research and mining. Venustech security service team leads and executes most state-level penetration testing projects with large scale and involves almost a total number of 1,000 projects. Venustech becomes the preferred security service provider for leading enterprises in the financial and aviation industries, government, carriers, and large enterprises.
Specifically, Venustech once provided exclusive security services for Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, Shanghai World Expo 2010, Guangzhou Asian Games 2010, Beijing APEC Summit 2014, and 2016 G20 Hangzhou Summit.
As the exclusive information security service provider for Beijing Olympic Games, Venustech security service team completed penetration testing on 5,000 objects, discovered 10,000 advanced vulnerabilities, monitored 10 million security events, and performed 5,800 emergency responses.
Venustech security service team currently has 200 members, 60% of them are senior technical engineers with more than 8 year experience in security services. In addition, more than 90% of the members have the ISO27001LA, CISA, CISSP, CCIE, CCIE Security, and CISP certifications.
2Major Customers and Cases：
Venustech security service team provides not only white box, black box, and penetration testing for customers' traditional IT systems, but also penetration testing for network assets in the popular IoT, mobile Internet, intelligent manufacturing, and industrial control.
In early 2016, Venustech officially became a strategic partner of General Motors and SAIC Motor to jointly study the Internet of Vehicles (IoV) security.
Currently, Venustech's customers are mainly government organizations and large enterprises in finance, telecommunication and energy industries. Venustech has established long-term cooperation relationships with these customers and has become their exclusive security service provider for many years.
Some of Venustech's major customers are as follows.
3Penetration Testing Objects：
● IT assets in new service systems that will go online in enterprises or organizations
● Existing service systems of enterprises or organizations where hacker attacks are discovered, but related vulnerabilities are not located
● Service system of which vulnerability situation is unknown because it has run for a long time
● Systems that need risk assessment according to the applicable laws and regulations (mainly for government departments)
● Other industries with special requirements, such as military organizations
4Penetration Testing Application Scope：
● App base on iOS and Android
● Operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Unix
● Security management platforms
● Network devices such as switches and servers
● Databases such as Oracle and MySQL
● Middleware and framework components such as Apache, Tomcat, and Nginx
5Penetration Testing Value：
● Protects the core business of enterprises and organizations against hacker attacks due to vulnerabilities.
● Mines and discovers vulnerabilities existing on various network devices in customers' IT systems.
● Security management platforms
● Provides complete basis to secure and strengthen customers' IT systems.
● Reduces the possibility of security events and the economic losses caused by the security events.